Flexural testing is a common materials test. It involves a very wide range of forces and has broad applications in multiple industries. Typical specimens are flat, rectangular bars with defined geometries. Examples include metals, composites, rock, concrete and plastics. Specimens are supported on each end while a load is applied to its middle. These tests generate important data about flexural strength, performance, durability and service life.
RAAGEN has more than 10 years of experience in material testing, and brings unmatched expertise in flexural test applications. We provide a wide variety of load frames, as well as standard and custom bend fixtures to accommodate specimen geometries. Our complete solutions also include digital controllers and user-friendly software.
Specific Offerings for Bending (Flexural) Testing Include
• Tabletop and floor-standing electromechanical load frames for a range of force requirements
• Highly stiff, ergonomic and easy-to-maintain servo-hydraulic load frames
• Digital controllers with high channel density, high capacity and superior configurability
• Powerful yet easy-to-use software that streamline test design and modification
• Bend fixtures in 3-point or 4-point configurations
EN 1339, EN 1340, EN 12390-5, ASTM C78, ASTM C293, ASTM E290