A Unique Approach to Open New Test Horizons With Electric Simulation Tables
An electric simulation table (sometimes also known as multi axis shaker table) is a dynamic 6 DOF motion system designed to perform research and development tests and driver trainings.
Position, velocity and acceleration are controlled by the system through integrated control hardware and software.
Typical tests performed with the Electric Simulation Table are driving simulation, ride and comfort testing, qualitative evaluation of human response, vehicle components (e.g. fuel tanks), kinematics and compliance, NVH (noise , vibration and harshness), BSR (buzz, squeak and rattle testing), functional testing (e.g. turret and antenna testing) and medical research.
- New test applications
- User friendly
- Cost effective
- Faster speed of testing
- Minimal facility requirements
- Driving simulation
- Ride and comfort testing
- Qualitative evaluation of human response
- Vehicle components (e.g. fuel tanks)
- Functional testing (e.g. antennas and turrets)
- Kinematics and compliance
- NVH (noise, vibration and harshness)
- BSR (buzz, squeak and rattle) testing
- Medical research